Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas........... (Yeah I'm dreaming alright!)

Most of my moms side of extended family lives in Las Vegas. And after seeing lots of posts about how it is snowing in the almost always HOT Las Vegas , how can you not almost long for some white cold snow?? And your probably thinking (If you live in San Diego) Isn't it cold enough?? Yes this 56 degree weather has been cold for me!! But I am tired of these rain storms (At least it's not raining today!) and I say if it's going to stay cold I would not mind some snow. Right?? So in honer of wishing to have some snow here are some pictures from a few years ago of when we were in Utah and it snowed.
My First Snow man I made with the help of my cousin Josh. (Ours is the Little one we are standing next to on the Left).
Hanging out in the Snow
A view of the street and the snow men
See how Happy I am? It was a big treat to get to play in some snow!
The snow on the grass is mostly gone from making those snow men!
When was the last time I played in some Real snow?! No Idea! Oh well....Maybe again some day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Well you're going ice skating tonight so that should make you nice and cold! Brrr!