Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nature pictures

I thought I would put some recent nature pictures I have took. I took some of them in Utah. Enjoy!

Blue Flower. I like this one because you can see the other flower behind it.
A yellow flower. There were so many flowers at the temple!
Reach for the sky!
More flowers at the temple.
Our fence, the sky and our big trees. I love this picture because it is blurry and in focus at the same time.
I tried taking a black and white pic of the sky and I thought it turned out cool.
More pretty flowers at the temple!

Hope you liked my photography!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! These are all beautiful. I hadn't seen any of them so I'm glad you posted. I love spring and I love you!

Shonda said...

Marianne, you have such a talent for photography! Those pictures are just beautiful!

{megan} said...

Oh I love the the one with the tulips at the temple. SO PRETTY!!!!!

Larkin said...

Those pictures are all so pretty! I love temple square in Salt Lake, it’s so beautiful there. I love all of the pictures, but I especially like the second one from the top, the yellow flower. Do you know what kind it is? There all just so pretty!