Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Utah pictures

Well I'm back from Utah and here are the pictures! We took over 300 so here are just some of them. :-) We were there from Thursday night - Monday morning. All of the pictures are from Saturday except the 1st picture.

As we were driving up to Utah we ran into a rain and snow storm! Look at how much snow is on the mountains! I think there was more now then when we went to Utah in January!

Saturday was the big wedding day! My cousin Brad got married! TI have never been to the salt lake temple before. It was so pretty!
Another picture of the temple
Brad and Stephanie. They were so happy.

I Babysat the younger kids while the grown ups were in the temple. They were really good and it was fun to be with them. On the left is Natalie, Middle is Anya, and on the right is Kate.
Anya loved to run around on the grass. She is so cute! And her smile is really cute too!

Anya and her puppy. She was so cute with it. She would hand it to me and let me hold it and say "My Puppy". And when I told her to give it loves she would kiss it and smile.
After the wedding we had a luncheon at the Garden restaurant. It was really neat and you could see the temple from were you ate.
After lunch some of us went over to go to a tour of the conference center. Here we are outside on the roof of the conference center.

They had lots of original paintings that you usually see copy's of. We got to see the real ones! This is one of my favorite paintings.
And we got to see the room were they have general conference in! I have never been there before. I had always watched it over TV or internet. There is definitely a different feeling when you get to stand there for yourself!
Me standing were they hold General conference. This picture is kind of dark, sorry.
And then that night was the reception. They had dinner earlier for the family and then later a chocolate fountain for everyone elts. My cousin brad is really good at the piano so before the cake and dancing he played a song for her.
And guess where they chose to go for their honey moon?? Disney land! They were also going to go to Sea world and the San Diego Zoo too. Hope you liked the pictures!

2 comments:

{megan} said...

FUN!!!!!!! guess what emma and I were the only people there at math.

Larkin said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love your pictures of the temple, they are so pretty! We took a tour at the Conference Center a couple of years ago, and we had a really neat time.
See you latter, Larkin