Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to real life!

Hi Everyone! I am back blogging again! Sorry, I was sick for 2 weeks and have been busy since! Here are some pics of what has been going on lately.
I am still doing photography. This is my cousin Dallin's eye. Click and make it bigger it looks really cool! What do you think??

A picture of a ornge rose. I took this Over Easter weekend. Which brings us to Easter Weekend!
Me & my Mom did it. We went for it. We tried it. Ok...We were brave and Tried making Bakerella's Easter pops on Friday and Saturday. The ones Shown in the picture are pretty cute. But We didn't bother taking pictures of the other ones... If you know what I mean. They were really yummy but just not cute on the outside. Aaron took them for a treat for his Date he had that night. The girls liked them so that was good. :-)Anyways we were experimenting and it was fun to try!



On Sat Afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt down at my cousins house. The race for Easter eggs is on!
Me with me Eggs
And I think this was the ONLY picture took on Sunday! Took by me. My Easter Basket! Anyways Every Easter the Easter bunny comes and hides our baskets with lots of candy and treats. We have to look and find them. I got LOTS of candy a few little things and money! All of ours were hidden in my parents room. Me and Aaron wondered if the Easter bunny had got lazy or was trying to trick us. :-)

Last Night at enrichment we made these cute blocks! You could pick what you wanted them to say. We picked Home. I really liked how they turned out!
A close up of the M
Well I have to go Pack now cuse I'm leaving for Utah in the morning! Were going to pick up Ryan from school, shop for Missionary clothes and go to my cousins wedding! I'll see you later!

3 comments:

lexi said...

WOAH! pretty eyelashes! haha

Larkin said...

Sound fun! I'm sorry you were sick :( We’ve been doing a lot of fun Easter stuff too! Have fun in Utah!

{megan} said...

YAY YOU BLOGGED!!!!!