Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ryan is going to the little rock Arkansas mission!

We have been expecting Ryan's mission papers any day now and today was the day!!! I was at school all day and so my mom called my teacher to tell me and my mentor was picking up something for us at the store so then my mentor called my student mentor and she told me that Ryan got his mission papers and to call my mom. So I called her and found out he is was going to the Little rock Arkansas mission! We are all excited! I I never even thought about him getting called to Arkansas but I guess every mission call is a surprise. Congratulations Ryan! He leaves on June 24! (It was also really cool because my friend's sister got her mission call today too! She is going to Russia!)
The soon to be missionary!
Little Rock

11 comments:

J-Hart said...

YAAAAA!!!!
I ♥ MINI MAN!

Charlotte said...

we took guesses for tyler's mission and HE was the one who got it right. he went to pennsylvania but got relocated to delaware.

Larkin said...

How exiting!!! My guess on your Mom's blog was New Hampshire close... but not close enough!

{megan} said...

yay!!!!!!!! p.s how come you weren't at math????? evan said you were sick...are you???? it was lonely at math :(

Marianne said...

Yea I was sick and I still kind of am.

Megan said...

Oh no! What did you have? I hope you are feeling better!!!!!!!!


(did you know natalies bday is tomorrow?)

Marianne said...

Megan-
I have a really bad cough and stuff like a cold. And I have no energy. Yea I know it is Natalie's B day tomorrow! Maybe I'll feel better and I can go see her.

{megan} said...

oh I am so sorry for you I hate being sick. Feel better!!

Marianne said...

Thanks Megan. I am doing better today. I will see you on Monday at math! (I think we have it. Not sure.)

{megan} said...

ya we have it.

Larkin said...

Hi Marianne!
Sorry I wasn't at the trading card exchange today, we are really busy getting ready for Easter! I can't wait for it! I'm exited to go to MSA next year and I can't wait! Hope to see you soon!