Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dana Point

On Thursday night we left for a little weekend vacation! We went to Dana Point. It's about an hour or even less from out house. It was soooo fun and relaxing to just be on vacation! It was hard to pick out pictures because we took so many but I finally did! Enjoy! And if you didn't have a great weekend like me you can just look at my pictures and pretend you were there with me. :-)
This is the hotel we stayed at. It was nice and we had a suite but there was only one BIG bed and a pull out couch. I was on the pull out bed with my 16 year old brother. Just lovely. You'll have to try it out yourself sometime.
Friday was out big beach day! After a good breakfast at Denny's We were at the beach till after 3:00. The water was cold so I mostly took pictures and was sitting in a chair in the warm sun...........that sounds soo good right now. Take a look at this picture and you will see this was an amazingly, great, wonderful beach.


Evan was brave enough and was in the water some of the time!
Me and Aron traded. I took pics of him, he took pics of me.
Enjoying the beach!
Nothing like a good run at the beach right??

On Sat (Today) We drove up a long hill to try to find a lighthouse (we did not succeed. Thought we tried.) But we did find this cool over look that we got some cool pictures. Behind us are parked a TON of boats. You can see some of them.
We got to go over by this cave and look around.
And saw a guy with a huge white sea bass he killed with his harpoon. Don't see that everyday now do ya?
And just for everyone why don't we end with a nice picture ok? Here I am before we had to leave to go home. Hope you had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Larkin said...

That sounds neat Marianne! I hate sharing hotel beds with my siblings, too. The best one is Corry because He dose NOT kick! Thanks for checking my blog so often and leaving comments. I don't know if you saw but I added to my post "6 things I love" and gave you credit for it. I love your blog! :)

Marianne said...

Thanks Larkin! I saw your post and loved it.I left you a comment on that post. I love your blog too!

Melanie said...

Well I had plenty of room on my bed!