# 1 - Family, I love them so much!
# 2- I LOVE girl scout cookies! My favorite are Tagalogs the choc & peanut butter. I am still selling cookies this year so if you need some you know who to call....:-)
3 - I love the color lime green! It is like almost a refreshing color to me.
# 4 - I love Elephants! They are my favorite animal.
# 5 - My camera! I could not live with out it!
# 7 - I love flowers! Especially lf I get great pics like this one! I took it during my lunch break at my school I go to on thursday.
# 9- I love the San Deigo temple! It is so pretty insdie and out! I love to go there every chance I get.
# 10 - I love my desk! I use it a lot!
# 11 - Clouds! Essplecily like these clouds that look like they are painted on the sky and are so fluffy! BTW - I took this pic.
# 12 - I love me!

5 comments:
I love tagalongs too!!! and thin mints :) I love reading your posts! hey i just updated my card blog so take a look!
Ok Marianne I'm serious you need to enter the pic contest at the del mar fair that pic of the flower is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
You forgot me!!
Ha ha. I really did think of you but your already listed as "Family".
Hi Marianne!!! I love your blog and I check it almost every day. I'm really sorry I never gave you my blog address, but now I have a new blog! It's http://colorsofmyday.blogspot.com/ I hope you like it! P.S. I love this post and I think I'll make a similar one soon.
Post a Comment