I know It was the official 1st Day of spring last week but yesterday It really started to feel like spring. It was Warm and there was a warm breeze and It really is how it should be during spring time. Welcome spring! I LOVE decorating for holidays and we don't have a lot of stuff to decorate with but I still like decorating with what we have.
Mrs. Bunny and her two children came out of their hole. How exiting!

I think everybody is ready to welcome spring!

I made a Egg Salad Sandwich for lunch yesterday. Isn't that so spring like of me?

And of course the cute butterfly and flowers that go in our yard made by Aunt Denise made for us. (She made us all the holidays)

And we bought New flowers to go in our flower pot! I am going to plant them today.

Look at these cute Easter/spring buckets! Aren't they cute?! We got them from the $1 section in target.

Close up of the yellow Polk a dot bucket

And the green striped bucket

And ahhhh.....I love all the flowers I especially like these that are Sower flower. They are so pretty.

And Dandelions! Make a wish!

I love spring! What is your favorite part about spring??
3 comments:
I {heart} spring too!!!!!!!!! Were there any plain buckets??? I got the plain ones so I could decorate but Rhodes are really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey when can we man cards?!
Sorry I meant to say THOSE are really cute not RHODES!!!! whoops! See ya tomorrow!!
I love spring too!!! I can't wait for Easter and I'm thinking about geting a new Spring/Easter backround for my blog. Those buckets are realy cute! In my family, we all have our own easter basket which we've had for years. One year we even grew grass in them and they turned out really cute! See you latter!
Post a Comment