Hope you all had a good Memorial day! What did I do?? I spent most of my day buying ingredients and making this! A flag cake! We had a party down at my cousins and I was in charge of dessert. I found the recipe on Pioneer woman. Click
here to see how she made it. I love reading PW and so of course I made this cake! (She made it as a 4th of July cake.) It took a lot of work and the pictures are not the best but I had a good time baking and decorating this flag cake. Click
Here for the whole recipe.
The cake

Another shot of the cake (It's kind of bright though)

The "stars". They were blueberries and frosting

Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and frosting!

Me with my cake!

Hope you had an awesome memorial day! Other things I enjoyed over the weekend included : Having my room clean (It was a HUGE project I did! Cleaning my room, desk, and closet!), Celebrating my cousin Emma's 12th birthday, going to see "night of the museum 2" (I thought it was good but not as good as the first), Making my cake, having a yummy dinner on memorial day with my family and grandparents, & swimming.
6 comments:
Best of all, the cake tasted as delicious as it looked! Good work Marianne.
It was delicious & beautiful!
That cake looks so professional!!!! It looks good!! Glad you had a fun time... I wish I could have gone to emmas party but I was in yosemite. Oh well I hope she had a fun birthday!!!
That cake looks realy, realy Good!
That looks sooooo delicious! You are so talented. Your family is so lucky to have you make all these yummy goodies for them.
Hey Hey Marianne--good baker, good decorator, yummy cake maker etc. etc. Thank you sweet girl!
Post a Comment