How do I describe this picture? I love it!
Ok......yeah, FYI i don't know these people but I liked how it would look as a picture so I took a picture! (Dose anyone elts do this too? :)) I also found out it's hard to take pictures of people you don't know with out them seeing you take the picture. But don't worry Nobody saw me. :)
I really liked how this pic turned out! I just need to edit it now.......
Macro of the sand.
I did not do any editing on this. It was sooo beautiful at the beach!
A surfer! Yes I took a couple of pics of people I don't know......But look how good they turned out right?!
Hope you like them!

3 comments:
omgsh!! those are amazing!!! great job!! BTW - how do you get more than 4 pictures to blog on picasa???? cause I have no idea how, it will only let me do 4.....
Your pictures are FABULOUS! I don't think you should edit the one of the family. It is beautiful and captures the moment perfectly. Too bad you don't know them. They would probably LOVE a copy of that. Great job!!
Nice texture on the close up of the rock! I could feel the water. Nice shots!
Post a Comment