Saturday, June 27, 2009

He's off!

One moment he's here on a San Diego beach watching the sunset......

Th next moment he's giving kisses....
The next moment he's at the airport with his bags packed all ready to go.....
And before you could realize......he's off to be a missionary!

Ryan left on Tuesday morning to fly up to Utah. He spend the night with my uncle and then Wednesday afternoon my uncle, aunt and cousin took him to the MTC. I left Tuesday morning too to go to girls camp! (I'll right about that later.) So I said goodbye to him Tuesday morning before he left. We've all wrote him letters from the "Dear elder" website and a letter came in the mail today addressed to "Mother Dear". :) My moms gone most of the day today so when she comes back she can open it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Larkin said...

How exciting! Congratulation to Ryan! Have fun at Girls Camp, I came back from mine yesterday.
~Larkin

{megan} said...

Exciting! I love your pictures of the beach!``