Yesterday I made these Oreo cupcakes.They were SO good. They have an Oreo inside them and half of one on top. The frosting was not very thick and good for piping (which I did), but it was so yummy! We brought them to a scout auction, so sadly I didn't get to keep that whole plate.Really they were amazing!
4 comments:
Those. Look. Amazing. Yum! And yes, I do want one! I think I will have to do a lot of baking over spring break or something, because these look so good and I've seen so many other yummy recipes lately!
WOW! Those look amazing!!!!!!!!! :) Yesiree I would love one!!!! ;
Yes, please :) They look wonderful..good enough to eat (several), in fact
Those look fabulous and I would love one right now! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a nice comment. I am putting your name in the giveaway. Hope you win! I think your blog is awesome!
Karin
Post a Comment