Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What did I do today?

I........

(Not exactly in order)
  • Came to Family scripture study
  • Made a list of things to get done today
  • Ate breakfast
  • Finished my Character sheet for Shakespeare
  • Took a shower
  • Read my scriptures
  • Took a picture for my "Picture a day".
  • Listened to my mom read to us
  • Snaked on some Ritz crackers
  • Did my math
  • Earned $ 2
  • Wrote my name 16 times in different but almost the same ways
  • Started my laundry
  • Checked my email
  • Replied to an email from my friend Larkin
  • Looked at some cool pictures my Grandpa sent me
  • Published blog comments
  • Wrote a Sword of Freedom paper.... or most of it
  • Ate lunch
  • Went on the computer checked blogs, my email... again
  • Made brownies
  • Watched some "Dezi, Lucy hour" shows. (Like I love Lucy but longer)
  • Ate some brownies
  • Practiced my flute
  • Helped clean up the kitchen
  • Played Vivaldi and Handle music for Evan's Bird. He really likes it! He chirps when we play it. (No he still hasn't named it.)
  • Helped make dinner
  • Gave Evan's bird some fruit to eat
  • Read 2 chapters of an Abraham Lincoln photo biography
  • Wrote in my journal
  • Looked at a photo book my mom made
  • Set the table for dinner
  • Added some pictures to my sidebar
  • Ate dinner
  • Chatted with Natalie Online
  • Read Youth Gems sent to my email
  • Entered a giveaway
  • Went on Good reads, but couldn't find the Abraham Lincoln book
  • Made this post
I'm sure I forgot something but this was basically my day! What did you do today?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

It was a good day! Here is the link to the book on goodreads:
http://tinyurl.com/lincolngoodread

Shonda said...

Great! Can I use this for a homeschooling blog carnival?

Larkin said...

Fun day! I think I am going to do the same kind of post for today.