I made some mini cupcakes on Friday night for a baby shower Saturday morning. Wait no, I was gone mostly all day Friday so my mom baked them for me. :) I decorated them. I LOVE mini cupcakes! They are just the cutest thing and you can eat like 10. Really. :) Also thank you to my amazing mother who stayed up with me till midight making these cupcakes... even though I was grumpy and not very nice to her. What did I say, She's amazing! Here are the cupcakes. I tried to get the to match at well as I could. The balls on top are gumballs from Michale's, and the little balls on the red cupcakes are just candy balls. The flavors were: white with cream cheese, chocolate with butter cream, and red velvet with cream cheese.
Orange


Green


Red



Others
I had some extra cupcakes so I just decorated some with the colorful sprinkles.

And this is my new creation.....
(You may have heard of an Ice cream sandwich right?)
Well, this is the Cupcake sandwich!

Seriously, beautiful. Anyone like it???
1 comment:
Dang girl. Your cupcakes are amazing... Haha you should teach me sometime because I am most definitely lacking in the food decorating department.
Post a Comment