Hell0! Since I knew you'd all miss me horribly while I'm at EFY I thought that I would make a blog post and then have blogger post it later. So I really did this blog post back on sunday... and now you all get to see it on Wednesday! Yea! Now we are all happy. :)
I thought of what I would post and I could only think of one thing.
My adorable niece that I am going to miss so much while I'm on vacation.
So that's what you get for your blog post. Pictures of her! I am so lucky I get to be HER aunt. :)
Well enjoy and I will blog as soon as I get back!
4 comments:
Soooo cute! Hope you're having fun at EFY!
Hey you surprised me! Grandpa says that he misses your blog posts. Hope you are having a great time!
You surprised me Marianne! I hope you're having a great time at EFY. Yes, I agree that Brianne is adorable! I didn't get to be an aunt until I was 20 (by marriage).
I love it! Thanks for always posting such sweet pictures of B! We all miss you!
Post a Comment