Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Shoe store

While I was in Arizona back in April, me, my mom & my cousin went to this one shoe store. It was expensive & had tons of shoes. I have never seen so many shoes! We didn't end up buying anything, but I thought it was cool. It also had some pretty crazy/cool purses.

Would you wear any of these shoes?








Like any of these?
(I do!)







This is all I've got for you today... hopefully you enjoyed it, and hopefully I will have something to blog about by Thursday evening or Friday. (I'm going to a fair this week, so I'll have pictures from that).

2 comments:

{megan} said...

I actually love those yellow ones... They're a bit HIGH though... :P

Sweet J said...

I'm a spunky kinda girl so I liked ALL of those shoes. And yes I would wear All of them. I did esspecially like those purses!