Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning!

So Christmas morning came and Christmas morning passed! And here's what I got!

This Jacket is soooo fuzzy inside. It can be worn reversible and it's my two favorite colors! Lime Green and Brown. I love it.

2 things of flannel bed sheets(my other sheets were soo cold at night) they are so nice and soft. I definitely recommend these! , 2 journals, and pack of polar bear stickers. :-)
A giant lollipop, really good chocolate, an awesome cupcake book , socks, card paper. Plus in my stocking I got other candy and some little things you know gift cards , chap stick etc.
And last but not least , my Favorite gift...................A Really NICE Camera!!!!!
Powershot digital elph. 10 mega pixel! All the pics i have up here were taken from this wonderful camera. I love how the pics turn out. I got the nicest Camera out of my family! lol What was your favorite gift???

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hmm. . . my favorite gifts were the photo books I gave to my kids. Great pictures!

Jenny said...

Wii Fit!