One of my Favorite christmas storys is the Nutcraker. Now i dont want to copy my mom's blog post about the story of the nutcraker so you can read what she wrote about it for yourself. Read it here :
http://happyhartz.blogspot.com/ go down a couple of posts and you will find it. Each year at our local performing arts center they have a pourduction of the Nutcraker. I love going to it each year and it is amazing that it it put on by kids who go to a local dance academy. I don't have pictures of a few weeks ago when we went to the Nutcraker but here are some pictures from a few years ago after the performence of the Nutcraker.
This is one of my favorite charecters in the play!
Me with this lady know as the lady with the BIG skirt and children like to go underneath her skirt. Sorry I'm not sure if she has a name!

Me and the evil rat king (who gets killed)

Me and one of my friends Teressa. She was a soilder in the play.

Have you ever seen or read the Nutcraker? Do you like it?
2 comments:
I didn't even remember that we had these pictures. It is fun to see them! Next year I think we should go downtown to see the Nutcracker.
Merry Christmas!
I answered your questions on my blog.. under the comments. I hope you are having a great Christmas season.
- Santa
p.s. Was disappointed I wasn't on your blog list :-( You're still on the NICE list though! Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment