Saturday, March 7, 2009

Favorite old Tv shows

Well here we are finding ourselves living in the 21st century. One of 21st century peoples favorite things to do is to watch T.V. And most of us have Cable. I said MOST of us. Well we are one of the very few people who do not have cable. We turned it off lots of years ago and are now used to not getting cable. And really I don't even mind. We get some stations like KPBS and a few others. I mostly like watching dvds and movies......But My favorite movies are the old TV shows! I LOVE them! My Grandma & Grandpa have cable and I so I saw a lot of these shows on T.V land. My dad also buys a lot of "Old" movies too! I have 5 of my favorites so you can see them. I don't think most kids even know about these great shows! (I think they are better then the dumb tv shows with NO point at all to them). I have 5 of my favorites so you can see them. I don't think most kids even know about these shows but I'm glad I do.
# 5 - Laurel & Hardy
I first saw a Laurel & Hardy at an orgon concert down town San Diego. It was really cool! They had the orgon playing while they showed the movie! Yes, they are black and white and most of them don't talk just have words. And I do have do to admit sometimes I get board if it is a slow episode.


# 4 - The beverly hill billies.
The Beverly hill billies! I've always loved this show. Hillbillies living in Hollywood! And how can you forget Grannie?!?! lol.

# 3 - The Andy griffeth show
The Andy Griffith show is one of my favorites! Andy, Oppie, Aunt Bee, & Barny! If you haven't watched these before go watch them! How can you not love it?!
# 2- Hogans heroes!
Hilarious!! Prisoners of war....At least that's what there called. They have it all secret tunnels radio 's that they can contact America with.....and Conol clink who they can get away doing anything with! And lets not forget Shultz!

# 1- I love Lucy!
ok people who does not love I love lucy?? Really this is the all time classic show! Lucy has all emotions put into on character! And there's Fred,Eathel & little Ricky! One of my favorite episodes is the chocolate ones! Where she gets a job with chocolate and has no idea what to do!
And Another favorite one! Vitameatacegamin!! Are you run down? Try Vitameatacegamin today!

Have you seen any of these?? Would you like to see any of these?

Oh...off subject but don't you think my background and hedder are SOOOO cute?!?! I can not get over how cute it looks!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Lucy is the best!! I'm glad you enjoy these tv classics. FYI, we are now in the 21st century. The 1900s were the 20th century. Great post!

Anonymous said...

I love your background and hedder. Your favorites are min too. Another favorite is Abbot and Costello--a must see. LOL Grandma

Jenny said...

You're blog looks very cute! Lucy is my favorite too. But I've never seen Hogan's Heroes. Can you believe it?

Charlotte said...

have you ever seen "the lucy show" it's like a seqel tv show to i love lucy.

Marianne said...

Charlotte - I have seen it before! It is funny but I think I love lucy is a little more funny :-).