Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday 5 year old!

I can not believe my little cousin Cammi is 5yrs today! (Now yesterday) I remember going to see her born at my aunts Jenny's house. Cammi is small for her age but has every emotion I can think of. Seriously! She says the FUNNIEST things and can always put a smile on your face. And boy if you know her you know she has energy! Sometimes she is willing to let me take pictures of her but today she was not so interested until we played a game were I was the "Royal princess photographer"! Here are a few pictures of her on her birthday. (I had school all day so I couldn't come to her birthday lunch. I told her I was sorry I couldn't come and started to tell her why I wasn't able to come and she said "Oh I know I already heered." :-) And then I said I was sad i couldn't come and she said "Oh Marianne, I was sad you couldn't come too." She is so sweet and I love her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMMI! Love you!

Cammi on my rocking chair I got when I was a baby. (When she was around 3 I would always say "Cammi whose rocking chair is this?" And she LOVED it soooo much and she would always say MINE!" I think this picture shows cammi's silliness. Take a look at her!
Cammi wan't me to take this picture of her so I did.
She was being silly and made this face and I had to ask her to make that face again for a picture!
She likes our rope swing thing. I was with her outside yesterday and she was going by our down hill and I siad 'Cammi what are you doing?" And she said " I'm exploring!" Of course! How did I not know that? :-)

Here is a video I got of her about her Birthday. I will try to flip it but just turn your head for now. She was being very silly in it! My favorite part was how old are you? I'm five! A whole hand!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the video! Too cute!

J-Hart said...

that vid is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Marianne! Cammi is way too cute!

{megan} said...

marianne tell cammi: happy late birthday cammi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larkin said...

Cammi is so cute! I love the video, she is so funny! Happy Birthday Cammi!