So I have been thinking about what to post about and I thought of the Idea of sharing about a blog I LOVE. Please meet (Big drum roll)............
Bakerella!!! (Angie Dudley) OK this Lady Is AMAZING that is all just AMAZING. She makes the cutest things that are all edible! I mean look at these Hello kitty cupcake pops! Arn't they adorable?!?! She's even been on Martha Stewart. Yes I love her too! Watch her make he amazingly cute cupcake pops with Martha
Here. And look at her amazing cup cake pops
Here . Really take some time and look at her blog. You just gasp at the stuff she makes. She recently took a trip over to PW (
Poiner Women) house. And they created wonderful things together! PW too is amazing too but better at cooking then baking. So I except you to take a look at Bakerella's blog and PW's blog ok? Enjoy, have fun and look at there amazing work.
Bakerella Hello Kitty cupcakes!
2 comments:
omgsh those cupcakes are really cute!!!!!
Now I love this blog too! It has such cute stuff! Have you see the most recent give away? Bakerella is giving away a Nintendo DSI! (I already have an older DS, but why not have another one too sell or give away, or something like that!)
Post a Comment